To promote and facilitate the use of Raman Microscopy in Regenerative Medicine the UKRMP Niche Hub has organised a one-day workshop for Tuesday 23 February 2016 at the Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine (SCRM) building, based at Edinburgh Bioquarter, The University of Edinburgh.
The workshop will introduce Raman to the scientific community and exemplify how this technique is currently being applied to stem cell research in the UK. The aim of the event is to explore how to further the translation of Raman into Regenerative Medicine, by discussing hurdles and opportunities.
Our speakers are:
- Dr Mads Bergholt (Imperial College London)
- Dr Colin Campbell (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Karen Faulds (University of Strathclyde)
- Prof Duncan Graham (University of Strathclyde)
- Dr Sarah McAughtrie (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Ioan Notingher (University of Nottingham)
This is a great opportunity if you want to learn more about Raman and how you could use it for your research project. For event details and free registration please visit our Eventbrite page.