Zoeb is a doctor in intensive care medicine and anaesthesia, who is interested in factors that impair the resilience of the brain during critical illness. Co-supervised by Prof Giles Hardingham and Prof Siddharthan Chandran, he is undertaking a PhD investigating neuron-astrocyte interactions and how these influence key metabolic and neuroprotective pathways in health and in disease.
- 2005 - BA(hons) University of Cambridge (First Class)
- 2008 - MBBCh Clinical Medicine and Surgery - University of Oxford (Distinction).
- 2008 - 2015 Foundation and Specialty Training in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine (Edinburgh)
- 2012 - Membership of the Royal College of Physicians
- 2014 - Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (Magill Prize winner)
- 2015 - Appointed as an ECAT Clinical Lecturer